This post may contain carefully selected affiliate links including Amazon Associates, that I may earn small amounts from. My About This Website page contains full details.
I have seen and posted a couple pictures similar to this from unknown sources, and was encouraged by readers to create a gluten free version. I procured veggies from a local farmers market and let my 3 year old help make and decorate the flatbread. We are delighted by the result and encourage you to try it too! We brought it to a party and people liked it! All
- ▢ 2¼ cups organic cassava flour (find a brand that tests low for lead, such as Terrasoul. Amazon Associates link: https://amzn.to/4aanKtJ)
- ▢ 1 Tbsp baking powder
- ▢ 1½ tsp low lead salt (see my low lead salt guide).
- ▢ 1 tsp dried organic herbs (optional)
- ▢ 3 pasture raised eggs
- ▢ 2 1/4 cups water
- ▢ 6 Tbsp organic avocado or coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a stainless steel pan with coconut or avocado oil.
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl. Add liquid ingredients and combine. Batter will be a bit crumbly. You can play a bit with the ratios of the water, oil and herb.
- Press dough onto pan in a rectangle or any shape you like. Brush or pat avocado oil onto the top and then lightly place assorted vegetables into any pattern you’d like. you can sprinkle additional herbs or salt on top too.
- Bake for about 45-60 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
To check out new and additional posts, please visit and “like” my Facebook page:
***Thank you for visiting Clean Green Toxicant Free! I started this site simply because I want to help people and share information. I dig deep and seek the most truly non-toxic products, without bias. I am not paid to write anything and I don’t sell anything. In 2022 I became an Amazon Associate, which does NOT bias my recommendations. I may earn small dividends from purchases made after clicking my clearly labeled amazon affiliate links (even if you don’t buy those specific items), which helps cover the costs I pay to maintain this site. More info is on the About This Website page.***